Business Visa is a non-immigrant visa to the USA. It is called B1 visa. Those who would like to travel
to the U.S. for a short duration for business related reasons that do not require actual labor work
or receiving payment from a U.S. source can apply for a business visa.

Citizens of certain countries can travel to the U.S. for a duration up to 90 days under the Visa Waiver Program
and therefore do not need to apply for a business visa.

A business visa is appropriate for a variety of business related activities such as attending a conference, business meetings and several other purposes, but not
for conducting business. Look at the comprehensive list of
Permissible and Prohibited Activities on a business

You should apply for a visa as soon as possible, and no later than 60 days before the travel date.
If the conference is scientific in nature, or the applicant has a scientific background, the visa application
should be made no later than 90 days in advance of the travel. Wait timings vary by the consulates and some
consulates may require more time. Additional delays may be caused by security clearances or administrative
processing that may be needed after the interview in some cases.
You should plan your travel well in advance and you should not purchase air tickets until you have received your visa. No matter how strong your case is, you should not automatically assume that you will get the visa.

Certain large and established Indian companies that send a lot of employees on business visas may qualify for the
Business Executive Program .

The length of your visa stamp allows you to enter the U.S. at any time within that duration. However, the actual duration of your stay during a particular visit is determined by the date
in the Form I-94, stamped at the port of entry by the immigration officer. Read more details Visa stamp vs. authorized duration.
Just because you get a ten-year visa, it does not mean you can stay in the U.S. for ten years.

There are no annual quotas for a business visa. In most cases, you get a joint B1/B2 visa.