Do you want to learn English in the USA?

If your dream is to study abroad and learn to speak English at an American university or college, you’re in the right place! Study in the USA is the premiere education guide for international students. You can contact and request information from universities of the USA and English language schools for free directly from Find boarding schools in the USA and Canada as well.

Use the Study in the USA School Search Tool to find U.S. programs, universities and colleges, including: English (ESL) courses, Engineering Programs, Bachelor Degrees, Master’s Degrees, 2-year/Community Colleges, Science Programs, Arts and Design Programs, Business and Technology and Computers.